Healthy employees are productive employees. When they feel good, have a healthy work-life balance and aren’t distracted or stressed out, they come to work ready to give their all. It’s a win-win for you and them.
Workplace wellness isn’t just about step challenges and blood pressure screenings. To improve employee well-being it must be about addressing the whole employee and all their wellness needs. From fitness and nutrition coaching to financial wellness to emotional support – your employees can benefit from a well-rounded wellness program.
If you’re interested in increasing employee loyalty, engagement and productivity, wellness programming should be a part of your employee benefits.
My workplace wellness services focus on major drivers of a person’s health – food, family, fitness, career, finances and emotional well-being. They can be standalone or as part of a comprehensive employee well-being strategy, and include:
- Wellness program assessment and planning
- Annual wellness campaign development
- Employee wellness surveys
- Wellness Committee creation
- Individual Wellness Workshops
- Health Fair planning and production
- Nutrition Education and Coaching
- Workplace Kitchen/Breakroom Makeovers
- Wellness Perks Program Design (health and fitness discounts for employees)
- Wellness Communications (newsletters, webinars, incentive programs, etc.)
- On-Site Group Fitness Programming
- On-Site Group Health Coaching
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- Leadership/Executive Wellness Coaching
READY TO GET STARTED? FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND WE’LL BE IN TOUCH OR, DOWNLOAD MY WORKPLACE WELLNESS BROCHURE HERE
Meal planning done in conjunction with RD-approved programs through Evolution Nutrition.